Saturday 18 April 2009

Spotify, and being ill

I have realised, now, more than ever, that being ill sucks, the programs on dave are actually repeated weekly, and the programs on yesterday, are the same all week, so I have been very bored.

Just a quick one really, I'm pointing people to Spotify which is an amazing thing, it allows almost unlimited listening with very few adverts between songs. The quality is quite good, and the range of artists is enough to entertain my eclectic mix of stuff from Pearl Jam, to Philip Glass! There is no Metallica, or Tool but I can understand that Metallica dont see it as profit making so they wont do it! But it'd awesome, have a listen.

Ohh I'm also on Twitter as well! Just want to clear one thing up as well, I am not anything to do with the GTA IV character call Thomas Stubbs the Third!

No comments: