Friday 9 November 2007

BT Bloody Broadband

Yo
Right I am at home doing coursework, using a wide variety of online journals to help finish my dissertation, and then the bloody internet goes down. I checked everything, wireless router to my own modem, and it's fine, I use the other computer in the house and the internet doesnt work on that one either. By this time you can probably imagine I am again quite peeved.

Any way I just realised you can now get broadband over your phone, so a quick phone call to my network and I am now on my3 Broadband Lite. Yes it costs £10 a month and I can get the internet any where, and it wont cost me £20 a week like wireless does in hotels. I can use it fairly quickly and all I need is a program to download which is awesome. Any way thanks for saving my sanity 3. Otherwise BT bloody broadband will be shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Tom. This will give you another reason not to do your course work!
Rob

Tom Stubbs said...

I am doing it dont worry. I can talk to you about it if you want. You'll love me ranting on about it! I promise!

Anonymous said...

Here’s a Broadband Video that will show you how to check availability by postcode, how perform a broadband speed test and where to find broadband forums to answer your questions. There are also offers for BT Broadband.

Here is a broadband beginners guide and below are common broad band questions;
What is Broadband?
Types of Connections?
Connection speeds and download limits
How to compare ISP’s