Sunday 11 November 2007

Week of Busyness

Hello everybody!

Right, firstly yup dissy due in this week, why did I even start a blog?

Any ho, other than that I'm in Bangor on Saturday which is going to be interesting. A group of officers from around Wales are trying to scrap the full time NUS Wales Womens' officer and replace it with a full time NUS Wales Welsh Language officer. As you can probably guess, I have a unique understanding of this issue! Having sat in several University of Wales meetings only to see it's demise this year. Second I'm former NUS Wales NEC so again I am aware of the issues, but they'll be a blog on this on my NUS blog, both on officer online, and my NUS comment blog.

So what am I doing at 10am on Sunday morning, well nothing much really just looking forward to stress relief thursday. Oh and seeing friends. Having left Swansea it is quite sad to leave but I feel it's time, everyone needs to move on and my time has come, dont worry I'll come and visit, partly to help the Lib Dems, and partly to make sure JCs is still there.

Also it's the beer race on Wednesday, I've run it once, I've stewarded the rest of the time but I like doing it, it's part of Swansea RAG which raises over £20000 for charity last year so it's all worth it.

Any Way toddlypip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"dissy due in this week, why did I even start a blog?"

If you really don't know the answer to this, you are in denial as a procrastinator!

Anonymous said...

Scrap the women's officer!!!

I'm aghast! Why? Surely this post is more important than a Welsh Language post?

I was marooned in Bangor myself for three years so know what stupidity goes on...