Saturday 24 November 2007

Days off

I rarely find time to actually sit down and do nothing. Aka do nothing days. But today is one of them, and I'm loving it.

I'm happy my summer wont be spoilt by football, I'm happy I'm going to Brussels on Tuesday for a nice trip to see the EU and the European Commission and I'm happy that I'm going to New York the following week after NUS decides to change for the better.

Yes life is sweet, I'm even starting to play world of warcraft again (yes I know it is sad!) But tomorrow is back to London, however there's something exciting before I catch the train, and that is the quick fire questions poised to both Nick Clegg and Chris Huhne which is happening tomorrow at the Blue Bar in Porthtowan, I'm looking forward to it!

I've already voted for Nick Clegg, because I feel he's the best communicator, and best leader the party has. It's time for the Liberal Democrats to go into 5th gear and reach out to the people who dont normally vote for us.

Any way have a good do nothing day, and I'll be writing to you again from either Brussels, London, Bristol, Leicster or New York! I do get about a bit dont I!

No comments: